PR Evaluation & Media Insights Specialist
CIPR EA Outstanding Young Communicator 2019
I am an Account Director based in CARMA‘s UK team in London. My mission is to help organisations navigate their communications landscape by providing interpretive analysis, actionable insights and strategic guidance.
I have experience working on international media analysis solutions for governments and corporations.
- Master’s in Corporate Communications and Public Affairs (RGU, Aberdeen)
- Bachelor’s in Journalism and Communication (EJC, Toulouse)
- Specialist Diploma of Crisis Communication (CIPR, London)
- Finance Essentials (ImperialBusinessX, edX)
- Justice (HarvardX, edX)
What I can help with
PR evaluation and measurement
What People Say
Jennifer has demonstrated her passion, pride and commitment to self improvement, whilst championing strategic evaluation of the impact of public relations. The judges were impressed with her energetic approach, the careful analysis and value she is developing for clients, as well as the positive impact she has delivered. Her focus and belief in weaning the industry away from AVEs is commendable. As a young communicator, Jennifer has already been making an impact to the reputation of the PR profession, pushing back on AVEs and educating clients on better measurement approaches.
CIPR East Anglia
PRide Awards Judges
“Working with Jennifer at the beginnings of her career was fabulous. She combines passion, enthusiasm and ambition which is infectious for both the team and client partners. She has a charming way with clients and is a genuine self-starter that thrives off a challenge.”
Daniel Fanshawe, Client Director at Kantar Millwards Brown
“Jennifer was a great asset to the Audi PR team through her work at Prime and supported us on numerous occasions with bespoke reporting and daily analysis and measurement of various PR activities that required detailed analytical understanding. Jennifer was attentive in her role, always demonstrated a good understanding of the brand and what was required.”
Camilla Scanes, Media Relations Manager at Audi UK
- The Digital Pivot: How to Master Doing Business Online￼The concept of the “Digital Pivot” is essential to modern business survival. It refers to making the jump into online marketing. As Eric Schwartzman puts it, the author of the latest book I read, “the digital pivot is a journey from the old to the new way of doing business.” Competition online gets stiffer everyContinue reading “The Digital Pivot: How to Master Doing Business Online￼”
- Communicate in a Crisis: The Guide for PR Pro SurvivalEverybody makes mistakes. That’s to be expected. But that’s why we communications professionals measure, right? It’s about having the insights and ability to course-correct potential failures, provide guidance during unexpected events, advise around challenging contexts, mitigate risks and assist with resolutions. And while often people think of PR Measurement as a tool to evaluate theContinue reading “Communicate in a Crisis: The Guide for PR Pro Survival”
- Why Purpose and PR Measurement Must Work Hand-in-HandA review of the latest PR reference delving into authentic marketing and communications in the purposeful age. For we communicators, the concept of ‘purpose’ has been on everyone’s lips and on everyone’s agenda. But do we really understand what it means, and more importantly what it implies? Purpose and reputation are very different and shouldn’t beContinue reading “Why Purpose and PR Measurement Must Work Hand-in-Hand”
I’ve had the opportunity to hold various sessions on the topic of PR measurement and evaluation for various private professional groups and students.