PR Evaluation & Media Insights Specialist
CIPR EA Outstanding Young Communicator 2019
I am an Account Director based in CARMA‘s UK team in London. My mission is to help organisations navigate their communications landscape by providing interpretive analysis, actionable insights and strategic guidance.
I have experience working on international media analysis solutions for governments and corporations.
- Master’s in Corporate Communications and Public Affairs (RGU, Aberdeen)
- Bachelor’s in Journalism and Communication (EJC, Toulouse)
- Specialist Diploma of Crisis Communication (CIPR, London)
- Finance Essentials (ImperialBusinessX, edX)
- Justice (HarvardX, edX)
What I can help with
PR evaluation and measurement
What People Say
Jennifer has demonstrated her passion, pride and commitment to self improvement, whilst championing strategic evaluation of the impact of public relations. The judges were impressed with her energetic approach, the careful analysis and value she is developing for clients, as well as the positive impact she has delivered. Her focus and belief in weaning the industry away from AVEs is commendable. As a young communicator, Jennifer has already been making an impact to the reputation of the PR profession, pushing back on AVEs and educating clients on better measurement approaches.
CIPR East Anglia
PRide Awards Judges
“Working with Jennifer at the beginnings of her career was fabulous. She combines passion, enthusiasm and ambition which is infectious for both the team and client partners. She has a charming way with clients and is a genuine self-starter that thrives off a challenge.”
Daniel Fanshawe, Client Director at Kantar Millwards Brown
“Jennifer was a great asset to the Audi PR team through her work at Prime and supported us on numerous occasions with bespoke reporting and daily analysis and measurement of various PR activities that required detailed analytical understanding. Jennifer was attentive in her role, always demonstrated a good understanding of the brand and what was required.”
Camilla Scanes, Media Relations Manager at Audi UK
- Why Purpose and PR Measurement Must Work Hand-in-HandA review of the latest PR reference delving into authentic marketing and communications in the purposeful age. For we communicators, the concept of ‘purpose’ has been on everyone’s lips and on everyone’s agenda. But do we really understand what it means, and more importantly what it implies? Purpose and reputation are very different and shouldn’t beContinue reading “Why Purpose and PR Measurement Must Work Hand-in-Hand”
- Back to basics: What ‘Exploring Public Relations and Management Communication’ tells us about the current state of PRIf you went to university, chances are that you came across one book that was a game changer. Whether it was the book that made you choose your career, helped you pass your exams, or inspired the topic of your dissertation, it’s likely we all remember one seminal text above all others. For me, that special bookContinue reading “Back to basics: What ‘Exploring Public Relations and Management Communication’ tells us about the current state of PR”
- From PR analyst to crisis comms hero: How to leverage planning to mitigate risksRisks are omnipresent. But does it mean that communicators are equipped to deal with risks? For PR practitioners, 2020 reinforced three ideas: Risks are omnipresent; Communicators should plan and prepare for the worst; When the s*** hits the fan, it’s all about turning risks and threats into opportunities to do better for when the nextContinue reading “From PR analyst to crisis comms hero: How to leverage planning to mitigate risks”
I’ve had the opportunity to hold various sessions on the topic of PR measurement and evaluation for various private professional groups and students.